Monday, June 24, 2024

WINGS parties DIVISIONS

 

Psalm 139:8-10

King James Version

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: 

if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, 

and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, 

and thy right hand shall hold me.


It's election season in many countries.

Actually, it's almost election season all the time.

Man has too many governing bodies.

Too many organizations.

Too many divisions.

Too many parties.

Have our societies become better?

Or more of the same, just in different clothing?

Same agenda, different representative?


Is there hope for peace, unity, and resolution?

To find real answers, we turn to the HOLY SPIRIT.

Who, in turn, leads me to Scripture.

The WORD of GOD rules.


So, let's have a look.

Comparing what man wants.

Versus what GOD decreed.


We want unity.

GOD decreed "confoundment":

Genesis 11:6-9

King James Version

6 And the Lord said, 

Behold, 

the people is one, 

and they have all one language; 

and this they begin to do: 

and now nothing will be restrained from them, 

which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, 

and there confound their language, 

that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence 

upon the face of all the earth: 

and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; 

because the Lord did there confound 

the language of all the earth: 

and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad 

upon the face of all the earth.


JESUS declared "division":

Luke 12:51-53

King James Version

51 Suppose ye 

that I am come to give peace on earth? 

I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth 

there shall be five in one house divided, 

three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, 

and the son against the father; 

the mother against the daughter, 

and the daughter against the mother; 

the mother in law against her daughter in law, 

and the daughter in law against her mother in law.


Thus, all the "divisions".

The world has "right" wing, "left" wing.

Even far "right", far "left".

"Conservatives" and "liberals".

On, and on, the list goes.

Anywhere in the world.


GOD allows all these, for His perfect purpose.

He wants us to realize something.

The born again knows what it's all about.

We have SPIRIT and Scripture to teach us.

But unbelievers have a tougher time.

They try to unite, but it's not possible.

For we rely on our own strength.

That's why GOD decreed "confoundment", and "division".

That we may know Who the TRUE POWER is.

Until such time we do, we're all in confusion.

GOD waits for our TOTAL surrender.


I don't belong to any wing.

Neither a party, or a division.

I take refuge under GOD's WING.

That's how I feel safe, sure, secure,  and saved:

Psalm 17:6-9

King James Version

6 I have called upon thee, 

for thou wilt hear me, O God: 

incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.

7 Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, 

O thou that savest by thy right hand 

them which put their trust in thee 

from those that rise up against them.

8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, 

hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

9 From the wicked that oppress me, 

from my deadly enemies, 

who compass me about.


Psalm 36:7-9

King James Version

7 How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! 

therefore the children of men put their trust 

under the shadow of thy wings.

8 They shall be abundantly satisfied 

with the fatness of thy house; 

and thou shalt make them drink 

of the river of thy pleasures.

9 For with thee is the fountain of life: 

in thy light shall we see light.


Psalm 57:1

King James Version

57 Be merciful unto me, O God, 

be merciful unto me: 

for my soul trusteth in thee: 

yea, in the shadow of thy wings 

will I make my refuge, 

until these calamities be overpast.


Psalm 61:1-4

King James Version

61 Hear my cry, O God; 

attend unto my prayer.

2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, 

when my heart is overwhelmed: 

lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, 

and a strong tower from the enemy.

4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: 

I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.


Psalm 63:7-9

King James Version

7 Because thou hast been my help, 

therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

8 My soul followeth hard after thee: 

thy right hand upholdeth me.

9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, 

shall go into the lower parts of the earth.


Psalm 91:1-4

King James Version

91 He that dwelleth 

in the secret place of the most High 

shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, 

He is my refuge and my fortress: 

my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee 

from the snare of the fowler, 

and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, 

and under his wings shalt thou trust: 

his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.


Man doesn't have the proper "wing" to protect anyone.

We are in great delusion, if we think any man can protect us.

No intellect, skill, money, or military might can protect anyone.

Only under GOD's "wings" are we safe, sure, secure, saved.

Only under GOD's authority, can we be of true service to others.


There is no unity on earth.

We are all imperfect beings.

To each his own agenda.

We are all under sin.

Romans 3:23

King James Version

23 For all have sinned, 

and come short of the glory of God;


1 John 2:16

King James Version

16 For all that is in the world, 

the lust of the flesh, 

and the lust of the eyes, 

and the pride of life, 

is not of the Father, but is of the world.


GOD purposely created division.

In answer to man's prideful ways.

Why else are there so many nations?

Why else are there so many religions?

Why else are there so many languages?

Why else are there so many factions?

Why else are there so many tribes?

GOD knows what He's doing.

EVERYTHING is for His PURPOSE --

To know who are His.


Are you "wheat", or "tares"?

Matthew 13:30

King James Version

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: 

and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, 

Gather ye together first the tares, 

and bind them in bundles to burn them: 

but gather the wheat into my barn.


Are you "sheep", or "goat"?

Matthew 25:31-33

King James Version

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, 

and all the holy angels with him, 

then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: 

and he shall separate them one from another, 

as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, 

but the goats on the left.


Are you "of GOD", or of "mammon"?

Matthew 6:24

King James Version

24 No man can serve two masters: 

for either he will hate the one, and love the other; 

or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. 

Ye cannot serve God and mammon.


GOD's objective?

Matthew 13:41-43

King James Version

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, 

and they shall gather out of his kingdom 

all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: 

there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth 

as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. 

Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.


The only way we can know holiness, is through JESUS.

The only peace we can hope for, is through CHRIST.

The only unity we can have, is through JESUS.

Galatians 3:28-29

King James Version

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, 

there is neither bond nor free, 

there is neither male nor female: 

for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, 

and heirs according to the promise.


Only through JESUS are we capable of anything at all.

John 15:5-7

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, 

he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; 

and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, 

and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, 

and my words abide in you, 

ye shall ask what ye will, 

and it shall be done unto you.


We can only succeed, through CHRIST.

For He will teach us how to be.

Further, true government is not about ruling others.

But being ruled by GOD.

Believing in His Son, JESUS.

And knowing, and obeying GOD's will.

Only by being born again, can we comprehend all these.

Only by being born again, can we accept all these.

Only by being born again, can SPIRIT teach us.

Only by being born again, can we begin to understand.

How GOD governs.

Isaiah 55:8-9

King James Version

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 

neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 

so are my ways higher than your ways, 

and my thoughts than your thoughts.


And the role of SPIRIT.

1 Corinthians 2:11

King James Version

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, 

save the spirit of man which is in him? 

even so the things of God knoweth no man, 

but the Spirit of God.


Image: Png Item


Related material:

Bible DISCOVERY 20: WHY God ALLOWS Good and Evil to Coexist

The MIGHT, POWER, and GLORY of GOD

The ONLY Power is of GOD

For the HEALING of nations

GOD's POWER over nations

The GOD things

On MAN's future

Having a sound mind

SOUL-saving WORD


Flamingo image: Pixabay


WINGS parties DIVISIONS

  Psalm 139:8-10 King James Version 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:  if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I ...